The iOS16 update will be launched soon, and with it comes many new features, including widgets. Widgets are small apps that can be added to your iPhone’s lock screen and provide quick access to information without opening the full app. There are a lot of different widgets available, so we’ve put together a list of all the ones we could find. Keep reading for a list of all the widgets you can add to your iPhone’s lockscreen! 😍😍😍
iOS16 added support for widgets on the iPhone lock screen, and there are already a few dozen options in the App Store. Here are some ideas on choosing the best iOS 16 widgets to suit your style and personality: 😍
- Try Weather Line or Calculator Pro if you’re looking for something functional. Both widgets provide essential information at a glance and are highly customizable.
- If you want something more fun, try Wallpapers HD for iPhone. This widget lets you browse a selection of beautiful iOS wallpapers and set them as your lock screen background with just a few taps.
- For something a little different, check out the Battery Life Widget. This widget provides detailed information about your iPhone’s battery level, capacity, and usage patterns. It’s perfect for power users who want to keep track of their battery life without opening the Settings app.
- Finally, if you’re looking for a way to spruce up your lock screen, try Widgetsmith. This app lets you create custom widgets using your photos, text, and design elements. With Widgetsmith, you can turn your iPhone lock screen into a truly unique expression of your personality.
iOS 16 has several new features and improvements, one of which is widgets. Widgets have been available on Android for quite some time, but they’re new to the iPhone. With iOS 16, you can add widgets to your iPhone’s lock screen. Here are our seven top iOS16 widgets you can add to your iPhone’s lock screen: ⭐⭐⭐
- Calendar: View your upcoming appointments and events at a glance.
- Weather: Stay up-to-date on the current conditions and forecasts.
- Stocks: Check the markets and see how your investments are doing.
- Maps: Get directions or see traffic conditions in your area.
- Notes: Quickly jot down a note or create a to-do list.
- Reminders: Set reminders for yourself and see them on your lock screen.
- Photos: Choose a photo from your camera roll or photo library and set it as your lock screen wallpaper.
Adding widgets to your lock screen is easy. Go to the Settings app, select “Lock Screen,” then “Widgets.” You can add, remove, and rearrange widgets as you see fit. So if you’re looking for a quick way to get information on your iPhone, give widgets a try.
With ScreenKit, you can choose from a vast number of options when it comes to widgets for iOS 16. Whether you’re an artsy person who prefers a cute touch for your phone decor or a gothic lover who prefers all things dark and minimalistic, we have something for you in-store at our shop! Take some time to browse through our selections today and take your pick!
Check out ScreenKit for the latest aesthetic designs.
🌟 Make sure to follow us on Instagram, TikTok and Twitter for more updates! 🌟