What are black iOS 14 icons? ☝️
Are you simple, have a dynamic personality, or merely obsessed with the color black?
If yes, then you will definitely love these new black iOS icon themes that allow you to transform your iOS 14 home screen’s appearance into sleek shades of black and white.
In case you’ve missed the news, iOS 14 now gives users the opportunity to touch up home screens with amazing black iOS14 icons for the first time in smartphone and tablet history. But that’s not all… ScreenKit also launched the best black iPhone app icons in the digital market! 🙏
Wait, why choose black? 🖤
Though black is associated by many to negativity, it actually symbolizes a lot of positive traits such as strength, elegance, and sophistication. These are characteristics that most of us would want to associate with our style. And what’s cool is ScreenKit offers plenty of black aesthetic designs for people who prefer a darker color for their wallpaper. We’ll talk more about ScreenKit’s lovely black icons as we go along in this blog, so make sure to read along.
What’s so lovely about black icons? 😍😍😍
Let’s be real, the new generation troops are into colorful, poppy, and stylish themes (or anything else to brighten up their screens). As for many users, they like to keep their minimalist style intact, along with a classic color like black which speaks of sophistication.
Try to ask some users, “If you were to give your iOS 14 homepage a makeover, what style and theme would you choose?” Chances are that you will receive descriptions of minimalistic styles of home screen themes and design preferences. Well, you can’t blame us… we’re a bit busy and would rather not go through the hassle of finding just one icon for hours just to customize your wallpaper. 📲
Now, let’s cut to the chase. Visually, the black iPhone icons stand out so well that you wouldn’t miss the app you’re looking for (we both know that usually happens often when we’re too busy to bother searching!).
Apart from being minimalist-friendly and easy to find, these black ios14 icons are sleek and bold enough to grab your attention when you need it the most…even when you least expect it to. ✔️✔️✔️
Have you ever experienced the feeling of staring into space, looking for something to focus on, just to avoid the things running through your head for a minute?That right there is the feeling these amazing black iOS icon themes give its stressed users in just one glance. Awesome, isn’t it? Try it out!
Why does your iOS14 device look better with black icons? 🤗
iOS 14 devices look fine the way they are. However, a little enhancement wouldn’t hurt, or even a total makeover would be perfect. You never know unless you try!
With black iOS 14 icons, not only are they better in appearance, but the fact that they were created specifically for iOS 14 and above, the quality is near to perfect and enough for you to call it old-school eye candy. 👌👌👌
Known to us as a statement piece, the strong contrast between the black and white colors of ScreenKit’s black iOS icon themes are beneficial as they come. One of the benefits of the black iOS icon themes is that they cut out fluff when it comes to colors that could easily distract you.
Now that you’re hyped and want to know how? Easy peasy, follow me;
- First of all, confirm your iOS software version by going to Settings > General > Software Update. If your device is below iOS 14, you won’t be able to download the Screen Kit App, so keep updating regularly until you reach version 14.
Note: iOS Version 14 is only available for iPhone 6S and above.
- Secondly, you need to have the ScreenKit App installed on your iOS. If you don’t have it yet, download it here before you proceed.
- Once you have ScreenKit App installed, choose from the given black ios icon themes the one you prefer the most. You will notice an “Easy Install” button on the page you’re on, click that button and you’ll be on your way to the best black iphone icons in the market. With this command, you will be redirected to Screen Kit’s Easy Install Apps Icon page where your icon-changing journey officially begins.
- Have you reached your destination yet? Great! Now you’ve got to choose which apps on your phone you’d like to apply black icons to and select “Change App Icon”. That’s not all, you also have the privilege of changing the name of the app into one of your own preference. E.g. You can change “Instagram” to “IG”. So cool, right? Oops.. don’t forget to save or select the “Change App” button once you’ve chosen your best fit. With this command, you will be redirected to a Safari page to export the icon to your homescreen.
- On the Safari page you’re now on, you need to select the“Share” option just above and select “Add to Homescreen” from the list of options provided.
- Almost there…The next thing you need to do is select the “Add”option to confirm the export of your icon to your local homescreen.
- And…Voila! There you have it 🙂 A classic, edgy, monotone homescreen with the best black iphone app icons in the market!
Setting up classic black iOS 14 icons isn’t that hard and shows great results. In case you need assistance you can always get in touch with our team.
You can also check out our wide selection of icons, widgets, and themes for more customization opportunities. Unleash your creativity and hook your iPhone up with the best aesthetic themes in the game!
Want to know how you can get free app icons for iOS14 and iOS15? Make sure to catch our next blog!
Make sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter!
Just remember that you are fearfully and wonderfully made & God loves you. Trust in the Lord Jesus Christ!
If you have not yet given your life to Jesus, here’s a prayer that will help you devote yourself to God.
Dear God, I come before You today with a humble heart and surrender my life to You. I believe that Jesus Christ is the only Son of God and was born free of sin, died on the cross as a payment for my sins, and rose three days later. Today I invite Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Saviour. By faith I receive Your free gift of salvation and eternal life because of the holy sacrifice of Jesus Christ. God, today I repent and turn from my old way of life. Lord Jesus Christ, please come into my heart by Your Holy Spirit. God, I thank You for Your love and calling me Your own. In Jesus Name, Amen.