This method will allow you to install your app icons without the Shortcuts app and without the need to download image files to your device for the app changing process to be completed.
To install app icons with our Easy Install feature, please follow the below instructions.
1. Once you have selected the app icon theme you would like to apply to your home screen, press the “Easy Install” button. You will be directed to our Easy Install app icons page.
2. All you need to do is select the app icon you would like to install, then press the black “Change App Icon” button.
Then you will be directed to add or change the app name, as you like, and save it.
3. At this step, you can change the app name and how the app title will appear on your home screen. You can either choose to edit the app name, add emojis or even delete the app name completely to achieve a minimalist aesthetic.
Press “Done” once you are happy with the app name.
4. Press the black “Change App Icon” button.
You will then be directed to a blank Safari page with instructions on how to save your icon to your Home Screen.
5. On the below Safari screen, you will need to press the Share button located on the bottom of your screen and then choose the “Add to Home Screen” option from the list of choices.
6. Tap the “Add” button again.
7. Then you will see the new icon on your home screen.
Please repeat for all app icons you would like to install and change.
You may wish to remove the original apps from your home screen. You can do this by long pressing on the original app icon and moving it to the App Library.
If you encounter any problems with our Easy Install tool, we recommend trying the following troubleshooting tips:
– Refresh your Safari app
– Close any other background apps.
If these don’t work, please contact us. We will be happy to provide further assistance via our email support. Our email is [email protected].
Feel free to also check out our Tips section!